Misadventures at level 3

So, I logged on one night this week and decided to do some exploring. I just wanted to wander around, and I figured I’d be able to teleport back home if I really got into an area I was too low level for.

I wandered through the forest and found this weird looking zoo. It had a few NPCs, but no other players around. There was like this weird giraffe with a human face? It was a tad creepy for me, so I left out of what I assumed was the same enterance I had come in. I’m not sure that it was, but I got killed by this boar. I thought that this was a blessing in disguise, since I was going to head back to low level area anyway, and I thought that that would be nearest graveyard. It wasn’t. I found myself in a snow village with NPCs in parkas. I followed this one character a bit (again, assuming a village would be safe) and the NPC just disappeared. I was a little weirded out by that, but I didn’t have much time to really think about because a snow stag killed me. One hit and I’m dead. I reappear at the same snowy graveyard, with the stag waiting for me; just staring at my ghost. I tried reawakening and running, no luck, since i can’t flee quickly enough to get away from this stag. Once time I managed to avoid it enough to get the danger music to stop, and I was killed by a snow tiger.

Anyway, I’ve since gotten myself out of my predicament. I had to log off, wait a few hours, and when I logged back on the stag had left. I teleported home to safety and have since decided not to wander off again. :slight_smile: I figured someone might get some enjoyment out of my misadventure at level 3. Thanks for reading and have a great night!

14 Likes

Sounds like you exited the north gate of the Zoological Garden instead of the south, could happen to anyone!

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.