Misc mob/boss issues/bugs

moonwalking ads

happened a few times to these type of mobs

1 Like

Make that 30 meters for the lvl 30 talent dps boost :confused:

And now there’s scoundrels also who need distance plus those 15m (if not more) at the sides, likely on both for left and right handed people… in Broken there’s only certain spots where we can stand without hitting pillars.

You can always do a vertical curve shot instead. Even though it sucks :grimacing:

I can do that but only a lvl 2 lol… if the boss is far away or i want higher ranks no clue how to even do that.

Be way more aggresive in curving is all I can tell you. Make a big accelerating swing motion.

1 Like

i like vertical way more than horizontal curves, the bosses are taller than they are fat so it’s a bigger hit box that way, havent had any problems so far getting rank 5 trick shots, you don’t even have to curve it that much. Just for the tiny trash mobs it’s easier to hit with a horizontal curve, for me at least

Did you have chance to check that this is correct at 10%? We have a community world boss event tomorrow so would be good to know if we’ve been getting unlucky or if you could fix it before then

Also the API is only showing 2 of the 3 world bosses on it still

{“name”:“battleground_kills”,“record”:272},{“name”:“bosskills_cngiant”,“record”:20},{“name”:“bosskills_shgiant”,“record”:10}],"fellowshipName

It is indeed set to 10%, I double-checked. I’ll look into that API issue.

1 Like

Okay thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.