More Magical Things

Then why is it that “scoundrals are most popular”?

And now we are not even talking about the post. RRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Probably because of the perceived ease of playing the class.

I dont really like scoundrel because of the revolver kind of gun he has

And were still not talking about the post. :neutral_face:

Homie you really got stop “Reeeing” when you get mad. It’s not a good look.

3 Likes

I can REE when i want. :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face:

Still not talking about the POST :no_entry_sign: Why are we talking about things not about the post anyways.

Because chicken Mcnuggets.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.