Mount slower than other players? (without overlevels)

So was talking to some players as I was the slowest player in multiple instances even compared to other players and even some unmounted shamans. Despite being mounted myself, I was consistently slower than other players.

After switching from the Harvest Festival Coffin Mount to Darius’s Mount (and buying the cape from Darius), in one instances, I was the second slowest in a recent dungeon run. Like, 3 players had about the same speed and were moving ahead of me, I was about in the middle of them and our slowest player who I believe was unmounted.

Is this a Quest/Quest 2 issue? (I know in some games, your movement speed is tied to your FPS). Is this a result of me using smooth locomotion? Is it a factor of me being constantly around 50% weight (though some of the players faster than me were also somewhat burdened)?

Check if the mount icon shows. If it does not show, it is a visual glitch that you have your mount on (very common glitch)

or they are underweight and you arent, or they have mount speed perks

although it is most likely you just had the visual glitch, you need to put your mount away and take it back out

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.