Moving Items, Performance Issue

Okay so, I was recording while making potions with and without the menu open because I noticed performance issues when making them with the menu open (I like having the inventory open while making potions to see how far through my supplies I am) I thought it might have been because of the text causing issues, trying to help solve the Mage Arena frame rate issue, thinking that it might have been related, now I think it’s something else.

Which is when I noticed an even bigger drop which was when moving items in the inventory or chest the frame rate goes down really bad (noticed this a while ago but never thought much of it as didn’t have the performance stats up) which is what led me to think it’s not the text and is unrelated but something that also needs addressing

Anytime we have to re-render your Player Menu (especially the inventory/equipment screen) there is a bit of a hiccup, for sure. I think we’re generally okay with that because it’s worth the trade-off and shouldn’t really affect gameplay since you obviously aren’t going to have your menu open and be changing things in and out of your inventory in the middle of a heated battle.

Can confirm I’m having significant lag on moving items to/from storage chest as well. It’s been an issue for at least a week or two, so possibly unrelated to event changes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.