Mugwood village partner quest bugged?

So I followed this lizard and fought off bugs that attacked. At one point he starts digging in the ground, and Im waiting for over 20 minutes before I eventually give up and walk away. Is this a bug or are we supposed to wait 20+ min for this guy to dig ?

He does that and it takes some times. There will spawn a new group of enemy’s eventually, then he will continue his walk to his destination.
I had the same feeling when doing this part of the quest.
Try killing everything within render range from his position.

I did this on an alt character recently. It’s definitely a bug. I killed everything in the area and he just stood there until the mobs spawned back and then rinse, repeat but still no movement. I tried a couple times but it continuously happened

It sounds like a bug, he “digs” when aggroed by a monster and wont continue on his path until no longer aggroed, well take a look at this quest this week.

Ooooh I would remove that logic because it is impossible to guarantee currently that a player does not get stuck in combat. As would also be the case for a NPC.

This happened to us the first time. We had to go entirely out of mugwood to restart the quest.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.