Musketeer shot should activate on pressdown, not pressup

I think best of both worlds would be to have an option for musketeers.

This way they can change the option to suit their preferences any time and wouldn’t have to abide by unconventional mechanics.

1 Like

I’m with the OP on this one. The first time I started playing my musky it felt so terribly wrong. I can kind of see the argument that holding it in gives you a better grip, but it being a sort of buffer, I don’t really agree with. If you want to shoot the gun, you pull the trigger. If you don’t want to, you don’t pull the trigger. How is holding it in then waiting to release it any different than waiting to pull it in the first place?

I’m not necessarily saying it needs to be changed. I can just get used to it, no matter how wrong it feels. I’m simply agreeing that it seems really wrong, lol. I use actual firearms as a part of my job. You don’t even touch the trigger unless you intend to pull it. . .

I haven’t used an actual firearms before, or at least that I know of. But I’m guessing part of the training was if you are going to pull the trigger you better be sure you know what you intend to do and what you are doing.

Since this is a game, people will try to react quickly and the game has to be accessible to many people. As such people will preform differently in high pressure scenarios such that there are times when a player presses the trigger and a slight delay registers such that a player thinks about whether their choice of actions is optimal or best in that given scenario.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.