Musketeers turret problems

Hello I was curious if other people were having these problems but I main Musketeer and I’m finding myself having to relog several times a day to get my turret back. I’ll be fighting monsters or in dungeon and using it then it just vanishes and doesn’t return to my chest. Attempting to redeploy it does nothing. Do other musketeers experience this or is it a problem on my end?? Thanks in advance - Sheeku

It’s a semi-common issue. Make sure to hit the report bug button in your menu and let them know it happened. You can swap classes to fix it usually :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I don’t play any other classes but I guess I could carry a starter weapon with me. Thanks Mishka you the goat. No idea where this community would be without you helping the new players lol

1 Like

I’ve reported this daily for umm idk how long. It sucks considering turrets are a pretty big part of our job. Especially If it happens in shards and during bosses etc.

It sucks yes but the devs arent miracle workers. At least we have a workaround for now until they can fix it. They work hard to keep the game going and since we can fix it ourselves fairly easily for now being patient is how we help the devs.

Same here. Turret keeps ghosting out and not coming back. Have to logout and login.

Just switch classes.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.