My thoughts on how to change pvp in the upcoming pvp battlegrounds update

Thank you! That means so much to me, if you have any lore questions feel free to pm me and I can try my best to answer it for you

I can agree with a lot of what youā€™re getting at here.

Iā€™ve long thought that the one-shot scoundrel needs a hard nerf for PVP; nothing should one shot in PVP, battlegrounds or overworld. A flat damage nerf on Flames cards would probably go a long way to balancing this out. The thing you mentioned about cards disappearing if they arenā€™t used in a certain timeframe could help, but I can see why people would be opposed to it. I think itā€™s probably a great idea for battlegrounds, but not overworld PVP.

I agree that mages need some kind of nerf, although I havenā€™t got any good ideas as to what that nerf should look like. As much as I think the one shot Scoundrel is over-powered, I find very competent speedcasting runemages to be much more difficult to deal with than scoundrels in any PVP scenario.

I definitely agree that Paladin needs a nerf, their survivability is way too high, and I also agree that Warrior needs some kind of buff to be on a more level playing field with Paladins in PVP.

In general PVP just needs more balancing changes. Thereā€™s a fair amount of diversity, but it still feels like thereā€™s a forced meta where Scoundrels, Runemages, and Paladins are just the superior class choices for PVP content when compared to the other classes.

1 Like

training for the next big threat, who knows maybe we go try to kill the god of chaos

3 Likes

Blockquote[quote=ā€œEnderish, post:24, topic:24759ā€]
training for the next big threat, who knows maybe we go try to kill the god of chaos
[/quote]

Oh man, I really hope so!

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.