My wand has been removed from my inventory

This wand was from the boss 2 glitch, however we were the fist to do so there was no warning. We were just trying to down the boss and we were able to in the end. I understand that this is not the way that you intended the boos fight to go, but we were still able to kill it and I think that I should be able to keep my drop from it. It’s not like we went back after and did the same thing again. We followed your instructions and did not use that exploit again. IGN ~ Sift

I also noticed that you removed one of my expert tokens from my chest even though I completed boss 2 twice yesterday and the second time was without the exploit.

We have already stated very clearly in the past that if you find a “workaround” that trivializes the content, it’s considered an exploit. We dealt with this same thing (and had to remove gear) for example on Boss 4 when the raid first launched and it was possible to just aggro one boss.

Also, it’s not like this was some sort of accidental thing that just happened when you were trying to do the fight normally. The group intentionally pulled the boss out of the room which took time, effort, and a clear plan to cheat the fight and not do it properly.

Since it was an exploit, we removed the gear and the tokens from the people who did the fight.

I will PM you about your other token.

1 Like