New Adventurers' Meetup - Teaching New Players Community Event Nov 14th

We’ll probably start meeting up 20 minutes or so beforehand near the striking dummies.

This would be fun, but the mage tournament from what we were able to look at would need a complete overhaul to work now so isn’t something we are able to do at this time.

I would love to help with runemage or scoundrel if possible!

1 Like

My in game name is VolticRanger and I would be happy to help with ranger!

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind helping in general if too many people are doing runemage and pali

I updated the OP again assigning some of you classes based on what you volunteered to help with, and how we’re gonna split up in multiple shards if shard 1 is full and new players can’t join.

The Dev team will hop on roughly 30 minutes prior to the event so we can coordinate there.

If anyone wants to volunteer and help teach shaman, warrior or paladin, we definitely have some more free spots. Thanks!

3 Likes

Thank you everyone for coming, and especially thank you for everybody volunteering to help, we super appreciate it! I hope everyone had fun and learned something new!

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.