[NEW CLASS IDEA] The Bandit

Long story short: Uses a dagger for main hand, uses an array of gadgets for the offhand. Its a melee class that has talent lines that specialize in assassination or being a dimber-damber.

Let me know what you think :slight_smile: I didnā€™t give any hard numbers for damage and cooldowns, because Iā€™m just presenting ideas, not trying to balance them.

A previous stated suggestion for an off-hand dropdown inventory system is probably required for a class like this though, due to it being another class that adds a lot of slot items like Ranger and Musky.

I like to come up with class ideas in my off-time. If this one doesnā€™t get flamed to oblivion I might submit more.

Thanks!

1 Like

Read it. It looks like it would be quite a bit of fun.

1 Like

Iā€™ve read so many class ideas. They are usually long too :disappointed_relieved: but oh well Iā€™ll read this one too and seeā€¦

Smoke bomb would be cool if it added a similar buff as a masked scent potion, these at times have viability in dungeons so Iā€™m hoping that would be useful. (Edit: Just read secondary Effects, so similar thinking here, but I was hoping it would apply the smoke screen to the party :rofl:)

Throwing Knives: why do they refill stamina? What would be the intention? Hit and run?

From the Gadgets I would choose one to solely stay in the chest area and the rest to be like alternate switchable items (Iā€™m thinking boomerang to be the chest item, since it also would require practice). For consistency with the other classes. Another option would be to have three ā€˜ranger-arrow-likeā€™ slots.

I would switch the tier 2 talents with the tier 1, as they seem to have more an effect on potential gameplay, heck even making Blood Price work only with stab, or making stabs do more damage overall.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.