New lore theory of the cat in highsteppe

As we all know there is a new cat in the back ally of highsteppe but where did it come from?? Why does patreayl have cats all of a sudden?? I am able to answer these questions!

1. Where it came from
    As you know cats are not a animal you would find in patrealy and is completely new to our country, but animals can’t just appear places so where did it come from? Easy the Ottathamine Empire, let me explain. It has been revealed that we have increased trade with the empire which is why we have some of the materials for the new highsteppe like the fountain, we already know that we trade animals with the empire too revealed at the explore the realm event, so it’s not that far fetched that we got new animals like cats from them. Let me know what you think of the theory!!
4 Likes

It could be from a ship where it’s job was to keep the mice away from sacks of grain. When the ship docked and was being unloaded the cat decided ‘the grass is greener’ and made its way to highsteppe.

2 Likes

Yes! Seeing as we just opened up the trading routes into Hulthine’s Basin, it stands to reason a cat might hitch a ride on a supply wagon.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.