New Patch: 4.60

Confirmed to be working by gamerjay.

Awesome update! But went to Fisherman’s Crust and Ludwig Sarrow is nowhere to be found,

Did you look by the graveyard in town?

hmm, I’d swear I was everywhere in that village but I’ll have to check, thanks

Hey I just got in game and checked here is a link to a screen shot of him, it looks like his name isnt appearing and will get that fixed in the next patch.

The teal dye sold by the vender is priced at 5,000 while the others are 500. Is this the correct price?

Yes it is correct. .

1 Like

are u supposed to no beable to dye the leather on the ranger chest armor? please tell me u can…

There’s a small server-side and client-side patch going out in about 10 minutes which:

• Fixes the icons not showing up for a couple of the dyes.
  • Fixes the Mage Proto Gloves not showing the correct model.
  • Makes an NPC out in the world not aggro people on sight that shouldn’t be.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Server-side patch deployed and client-side patches available to download, version 4.61. Thanks!

4 Likes

From yesterday’s patch the dark instances (cave dungeon, prison, archive, fellowship hall) look weird, also the lights on the cave dungeon are gone except on the entrance and the last room.
I’m on the beta if that helps https://i.imgur.com/v8TandQ.jpg

Okay, thanks for the heads up. Yes it’s likely a beta issue, I will look into it.

Since yesterday patch I feel like like my spells are going through mobs more than they used to. Is anyone else experiencing this?

1 Like

Can you be more specific? It shouldn’t really happen at this point anymore, as now we check from the last position to the next position and raycast between them to make sure…

Like is this with practice dummies, or on a certain type of enemy, with a certain spell…?

1 Like

Haven’t tried it on practice dummy but mobs, mainly wolf and fox, but sometimes other mobs as well. If I remember maybe I’ll start recording it to show you.

Okay that would be great, thanks. What might be possible is that now there is a little less margin for error in terms of hitting the mob, I suppose? But it shouldn’t just go straight through it anymore. But yeah if you can record it I will definitely take a look.

I have the same feeling! Tried to level the mage of my son yesterday and also was frustrated that the spells seemed to go through them more often…

Also with fire 3, where you really have to go quite near and should be hard to miss a wolf with such a big fireball!

Is it just me or does it feel like they chose 24 random colors from the color spectrum for the dyes?

Should be grateful we got a red and a blue

I mean we definitely didn’t just choose them at random…are you saying you wanted like more primary colors (like basic “Blue”)? Or is there a type of color you feel like isn’t represented currently? We’re always open to suggestions.

I think we were looking forward to primary colors as accent colors. The current accents are all a little ‘fluffy’ and light