New Patch: 4.78

There’s a new patch that will be rolling out this morning on the server and client. Here’s the highlights:

• Ranger Multishot now just has a chance to give an additional damage boost to your shot. It’s the same damage as before.
  • Warrior Bleed and Shield Spike should now work properly.
  • Fixed an issue which was causing some “tick” based Status Effects (such as the Warrior Bleed) to not tick for the correct number of times before expiring.
  • Fixed an issue with Lifewell not lasting 20% longer when using Improved Lifewell.
  • If you shoot an orb (such as Decurse) at an Empowered Musketeer Turret, which doesn’t empower the turret, the old behavior of the turret exploding and amplifying the effect will now occur.
  • The Musketeer Turret now has a slightly larger box collider around it to make it easier to hit, since sometimes after you re-deploy it, it is a little off from where it appears.
  • Fixed a bug with the Musketeer where if you had Renewed Synergy and Improved Renew, the refreshed Renew wasn’t an Improved Renew.
  • Turned off some logging on the client-side voice chat which may have been causing some additional lag.

Server restart will happen in around 30 minutes, client patches will go out later today. Thanks!

5 Likes

You canz haz a piece of my cake.

:cake::+1:

Thanks to you and your team for rolling updates quickly.

3 Likes

The server-side patch is deployed (which was most of that). I will put out client-side patches later today with the logging fix.

Also I think I found the issue with the Warrior Improved Rush not always working. So let me know if that’s still broken for anyone.

Multishot fix was fast ! Good work as always. Sad thing we lose the animation tho. Loved to hear that arrow, it really was a nice idea.

1 Like

Yeah I will add some kind of visual effect to it to work with the new one.

2 Likes

Dash seems to be stable as of restart… thnx

warriors still cant sword rush the stallagtites in the wenderwood dungeon

but the 2 charges work fine now!

This was an intentional change that was noted in the patch notes. You can’t Sword Rush those or the Practice Dummies in the Tournament of Mages practice area anymore.

2 Likes

oh that’s disappointing, but makes sense

i feel like i lost an ability lol

Only the ability to solo that specific boss as your favorite class :confused::shushing_face:

Just curious, something I’ve noticed on Musketeer. when you use the poison orb on the empowered turret, it will start poisoning enimies. Then if I use my poison normally on the enemy there will be 2 poison stacks for a second, but then the second stack will go away, and the turret won’t reapply a poison until my main one runs out. Not sure if its intended because if so, with the poison talent to last 2 secs longer I can basically keep my poison up nonstop just from my gun, making the poison on turret seem useless.

Client-side patches are now available on Steam and Oculus for both the default and Beta branches. Thanks!

1 Like

it only speeds it up, its always soloable :frowning:

Somebody in another thread said that a warrior should erase and re-choose his talents after getting the newest version to get rid of the bugs…is that true?

No that shouldn’t be necessary anymore.

2 Likes

so happy to hear that change was made to multishot guess that addresses the post i made about it glad it didn’t fall on deaf ears thanks!

Slandaro

Just came home and updated to 4.78 (beta oculus, login menu still says v4.55b).
I think the talents are working now but I still see no shield HP!

ok…just died and reawakened on graveyard and now I see it…
Lets see if it stays now…

I just put out a small server-side patch which fixed the bonus damage scaling on Rapidity, it wasn’t scaling up as high as it should have been by 10%. Thanks!

1 Like

Btw I observed earlier that I lost my shield hp bar again pretty exactly when I crossed the “border” from frosted spit to zoological garden

again I got it back once I died…