New Patch: 4.78

A new client-side patch just went out which:

• Fixes the muting not working with the new VoiP sometimes
  • Makes it so that if you de-toggle the Personal Bubble or un-mute someone their hands come back
  • Fixes some of the layering issues which could cause problems when viewing the Player Menu

Beta builds will be going out in a bit. Thanks!

1 Like

Overcharge doesn’t seem to add 15% per globe to the charged shot

It should be 14%, sorry the tooltip is incorrect. I will fix that.

Other than that, it looks like it’s working properly for me…can anyone else confirm?

oh ok, i did the math again with 14% and it’s working properly, thanks.

1 Like

Also, it’s literally impossible to get the full 10% boost from rapidity, it’s closer to 9,2%.
That’s because in the time i need to shoot an arrow while the bar is full, the bar will drop a little bit and if i shoot faster i’ll only do 1 damage due to the cap.
Could you make it to do full damage even if the bar is at like 98%?

I didn’t seem to have that problem, but I also didn’t spend a lot of time on Rapidity because I prefer Precision.
Precision showed 3X damage of Rapidity with 5 globes generated and proper cadence (the numbers actually worked out to about 3.02X, so by that number Rapidity is missing 8 damage and doing 99% of the damage it should)

Beta builds have also now been updated with these changes. Thanks!

2 Likes

the mage off hand aiming, feels way off, it like aiming with the top of your thumb… in my opinion it should be tied with the ingame representation of your hand…
the best thing would be to have this talent activated only if you point with your finger (holding the trigger), and off course have if directed the direction you point your finger toward

We’ve just put out a small patch on Steam and Oculus which adjusts the Menu UI and makes it so that everything doesn’t feel quite so “spread out” (on the Z-Plane) as it did last patch, and also fixes the tool and pet slots sometimes disappearing. In addition, the “Talents” and “Equipment” tabs will now only appear when they should (rather than when you are talking to a vendor or using your Player Chest).

Thanks!

3 Likes

Beta Branch

Opening a chest in the player house still results in Talents and Equipment tabs being visible and blocking the 1,2,3,4,5 tabs.

It’s pretty straight from my experience, but if you are moving your hand around while casting it, it can come off as angled / not aligned with your finger. Range and cast time are bad though. I usually end up casting it on my party to mess with them, or to try and last-hit bosses with it.

We just put out a new build to the main branch on both Steam and Oculus stores that should fix the muting and make it so that speaking indicators are always functional now.

Beta build will go out in about an hour with that as well as the menu fixes from yesterday. I’ll let you know. Thanks!

1 Like

The builds are now out on the Beta branch for both Steam and Oculus, restart your client to get them. Thanks!

It definitely aligned with something that has no representation in game, which is completely messing with the perception of where it’s supposed to hit… it’s unusable for me…

and the fact that the spells are still coming from the wand and not from your hand, kind of negates all the improvements from aiming with your off hand, it just doesn’t feel right to me

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.