New Player Help Day 1/19/18

I can be there to help with rangers/be a instructor

3 Likes

Hey, I’d like to volunteer as a warrior expert. I think this is a really cool idea for helping build the community and acclimate new players to the harder to grasp game mechanics.

4 Likes

I have a few things to do Friday but I’ll try my best to get on for this. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

I’m willing to help out! I’ll work on gathering stuff this week that people might need for early quests.

2 Likes

I’ll gladly assist with some quests. Definitely not the best at any of the classes but basics I can do lol

1 Like

Question: do you anticipate a big enough turnout to assume help / participants on however many shards may happen at the time, or will you create a LFG post to try to get everyone on the same shard?

I can also volunteer for some basic runemage stuff, field trips for wand quest, and/or beginner fishing

3 Likes

This is a really cool idea! Love it!

4 Likes

Sounds good, I’d be happy to help out in any way I can!

1 Like

I’m not in the fellowship but I’m a beginner and I’ll definitely show up for this. It sounds like a great idea!

1 Like

Awesome! Looking forward too it.

I’m very happy to see there is community interest in this. The more the merrier!

Thank you to everyone who’s already volunteered and those who do in the future.

1 Like

I’m sparky the leader of The Well of Urd we are at the moment a primarily community focused guild and was wondering if you wanted some more help, We have very high levelled players depending on who we can get to show up and are very interested in helping out with this in some way.

2 Likes

I would love it! This is all about the community and the more fellowships helping the better! If you want to meet up later today or any day this, week maybe we can come up with some other ideas of what we can do.

I would love it! This is all about the community and the more fellowships helping the better! If you want to meet up later today or any day this, week maybe we can come up with some other ideas of what we can do.

I’ll try to be there. Look for Cowboy. I have a decent stash of materials and I can help with Ranger training.

I can also teach fishing, if anyone wants to learn.

2 Likes

That sounds great, I can help with runemaging and portal jockeying for a bit

1 Like

we are doing a raid later you can come along and we can sort some thing out

sounds great, what time and where?

I will be there to help if I can make it. Great idea!

4 Likes