New Player of about a week just wanting to shout out the community for being great!

Not sure if fluff pieces like this have any place in the forums but I just had to say something.
Coming from mobas and shooters the toxicity you have to deal with sometimes is flat out disheartening.

So far in my time on Orbus I had someone like my character name and after we BS’ed for a while he gave me a Dragon (I was lvl 2 at the time).
I tried to do the story quest as a level 7 and before I even got to the hermit the enemies had an impossible rating. I accidentally aggro’ed one and I had to fight for my life. We were both real low & then like friggin gandalf in LOTR this 27 Mage (and 27 Paladin girlfriend) came out of nowhere to save me. I told them i was attempting the story quest but felt like i was way under leveled. They set me straight then reminded me I can TP home. The mage said it has a cooldown though so he made me a portal to use instead.

Seriously wow.
Thank you for being so cool

Sincerely,
A grateful older gamer (Nes…)

15 Likes

Things like this definitely belong on the forums. It’s nice to see how the community has evolved over the years and it’s nice to see it hasn’t stopped being as great as it’s always been. Glad you’re having a good time!

4 Likes

Hey, welcome to Orbus! Glad you’ve had a great experience so far, and we love to hear new impressions of the game and community.

3 Likes

Even if most of the kind OGs have stopped playing there are always going to be newer people who are like them.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.