No chest, guaranteed gone

Hi, I’ve just finished running Skywalk with the same the same team for the 5th time, but the chest never appeared for me in the game, but my guaranteed loot is used up according to the journal. My character name is: G. Also if it’s any help, the run finished around 16:50 GMT. Since the bug is on your side, would it be possible to ask for a specific piece of equipment instead of just resetting the daily guaranteed? I mean the item type specific, but randomized stats

Same here today I was in 2 wings in one wing I didn’t see a chest after we killed the boss, but no big deal because I had already received my guaranteed drop from that wing, we moved over to sentry wing and 2 time after we beat the boos I did not see a chest, but when I looked at my journal it says I received the drop for today.

I have seen this happen as well.

A person crashed while dead and reconnected before the kill, but no chest dropped.

I didn’t die, didn’t get disconnected, it just simply never appeared (also would have been bad if I’ve died as the tank :stuck_out_tongue: )

I figured that. I just wanted to make sure that the chest can be bugged both with a death scenario and without one.

It would be cool if we retroactively got some gear back (it happened to me as well) but I feel like its more important to just fix this bug since its completely against what’s expected.

Yeah, I’m not expecting much, though I’ve lost my chance to get an epic chest today, I’ve been farming dungeons for a while now, got a decent epic gear, but I’m still wearing a blue chest plate, as I didn’t find any :slight_smile:

I experienced the same thing today. Got a helm and opened the inventory and it wasn’t there 5 seconds later i crashed relog and the instance reset and no loot. Checked book and guaranteed was gone so Gg.

Again, my case is slightly different, as I did not crash, and the chest just didn’t appear at all

1 Like

Same I didnt crash it just wasnt there I heard a couple other ppl say that it wasnt there for them randomly while we were doing the runs today but it didnt take away there drop so they didnt really care.

1 Like

So just to make another point about this, it occurred twice again today to two other people in the party.

Neither crashed.

1 Like

Okay, so. Two things here:

1. If this happened to you, and you are reasonably certain of when it was, tell me when the drop you should have gotten occurred and I will track it down for you. G, I found yours and I will add it into your inventory when the server restarts this morning, it was a Proto Guantlets. We log all drops on the server-side for exactly this reason.

2. For tracking down this bug generally, if it happens to you, that you don’t see a Boss Chest appear after killing the boss, even if it’s not a guaranteed drop, please log out and send me your Output Log to [email protected].

For Steam: (SteamLibrary)/steamapps/common/OrbusVR/vrclient_Data/output_log.txt
For Oculus: C:\Program Files\Oculus\Software\Software\orbus-online-llc-orbusvr\vrclient_Data\output_log.txt

Thanks!

EDIT: G, yours should be in your inventory.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.