No more websockets for me!

I upgraded my pc recently and I guess the new hardware makes it so I can finally play without using websockets! played over 5 hours, not a single crash! nothing!

I got a new motherboard, RAM, CPU and NVME hard drive.

Everything else (lan cable, router, internet provider, video card, power supply) stayed the same.

byby i5, heloooo i7-8700k, 3200mhz ddr4 ram and 500 gig samsung evo M.2 nvme hard drive!

1 Like

Thats great, and also could give us a new lead, if you dont mind PMing us your complete old setup, and then what you replaced with what. Also if you changed anything like operating system, wifi to hardwire, etc. This could be great for us to track down what is causing some of these crashes. Also what you use to play on graphic setting wise, also if you recorded or not, etc.

1 Like

Sure thing, I kept my old DXdiag info and generated a brand new one from the new pc! Il send these right over!

I used to have “load times” when I walked through zones, now I don’t anymore and I think that is a huge help.

Seb

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.