Nox Fellowship LFM Monster Murderers!

IMG_0318

Nox Fellowship is recruiting raiders to progress through shard dungeons and ten man raids!

Nox is seeking teammates to tackle the toughest challenges in Orbus. Nox members are focused, considerate, friendly, and constantly reaching for greater heights.

Recruitment needs:

• Driven and dedicated players of all classes, gear and experience not required - we can teach.

To apply, direct message Snoopy, reply to this thread, or say hello in our discord. We look forward to murdering monsters with you!

Nox Discord Invite Link

*Nox is a multi-cultural fellowship, avoids exploits, and strives to set a positive example for the community.

13 Likes

Nox added a few excellent members and are still looking for more. Nox was first to clear a T10 shard dungeon on time, currently have the most T10 clears, and fastest completion time. If you’re looking for a group driven to be the best, you’ve found it.

4 Likes

Hey there, I am new to the game however not new to raiding and mmo’s

I was wondering if you guys had a minimum level req for casuals looking to raid later once reaching max. I have been in a few high end guilds in various games and don’t mind talking to someone about it if need be.

I am leveling a Musketeer and I am still learning the game at current.

2 Likes

Hi Yazzie, we absolutely accept new players and people leveling if they’re a good fit. For example, Trede joined Nox nine days ago or so as level 8, Saturday dinged 20, and tonight he completed a T8 shard dungeon with us (some of the hardest content in the game). There’s no rush though, ten man raids are three weeks away. One caveat is, Nox members are mostly 20, so unlikely you’ll have people to level up with. Send me a private message through here, or on Nox’s discord server and we’ll chat. Thank you so much!

Hey, could I join? Need an organized group to hang with and do cool things in game for once !!

1 Like

Hi thomas, thanks for your interest in Nox! I sent you a PM. :sunglasses: