Oculus Quest crash

Is anyone else having issues with Orbus crashing on the oculus quest? Within a 2 hour play period it crashed about 6 times.

Are you still able to run the game again?

Yes. It will just crash randomly. Doesn’t really matter where I am at.

Gotcha…we are planning on rolling out a patch for the Quest sometime early next week so hopefully that improves some of these issues. Sorry about that.

I haven’t really been experiencing any crashes on my quest aside from the first 2 when I played the game after the most recent patch deployed.

@Justin_C2 I’d say try uninstalling and reinstalling the game and see if that improves anything much for you.

I’ve had quite a few, sometimes stable for a night, other times just repeated crashes. Haven’t figured it out yet

1 Like

If you are getting frequent crashes on Quest, you need to do a full headset reboot. There is a bug with the Quest OS where sometimes memory gets “lost” and trapped and when that happens the game doesn’t have enough memory to run. My understanding is that for more people doing a quick full headset reboot (i.e. hold down Power Button for 5 seconds, select “Restart”) will fix it.

If that doesn’t work for you and you are still getting crashes after doing that please let us know.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.