Old player coming to Orbus VR: Reborn

Hello everyone so this is my first time playing Orbus VR for around a year and a half and I decided to hop back on to see what the game was like, and a lot has changed for sure. I hopped on my old level 20 account to see if anything got wiped and surprisingly it didn’t but that’s when a few questions popped into my mind that I can’t quite solve by myself. Like I have all level 20 tier 6-7 shard gear, all these dungeon shards, around 30 or so dragons i’ve bred over my time and a lot of gear in general. I talked to a few players and they said they do like 60-70k damage and my level 20 shard gear only does around 3k even when i fireball,frostbolt spam. But my question is should I just create a new account and start from scratch, or is it even possible/fair to start the story all over again as a level 20? Cause I know the story is 100 hours long, its just I spent over 400 hours grinding in the old game and I don’t really want to put in all that work again. So if anyone can answer my question or help out that’ll be much appreciated. Thank you - Sharkie/Jihori

There really isn’t a point to starting a new account unless you really want to. This game has lots of missions, and just a couple dozen or so of them will be enough to get you to level 30.

Your shard gear is pretty much worthless now, so don’t be afraid of replacing it when the time comes ( you can get the transmogs from your old gear anyways ). Yes, people can get 60-70k and more now, a shaman can easily reach that number despite being the easiest class in the game. Mages. however, are able to do much more if they are really good (there are like 10 mages in the game that can out DPS the top shamans). You should be able to do more damage than 3k, so I don’t know what’s going on there. Fire frost tile sets are a thing of the past at this point, so once you get faster at fireball you will be replacing those and learning a new rotation.

Welcome back

-Sift / PoH / Moe

One thing to note on top of what Sift said, your old gear doesn’t scale properly so its intact better to replace it asap, you’ll do much higher damage with a level 20 green from reborn than your end game weapon from preborn

Just a quick note, VERY few players in this game hit those numbers. You were either talking to the top mages, or people who don’t know what numbers they’re pulling.

Likely still has true affliction. For OP; this was nerfed into the ground and is now not very viable. Only one person I can name off the top of my head actually still uses it. Affinity on the other hand was heavily buffed giving the mage the ability to put 2 weakness stacks on an enemy. Any other class with weakness can put a 3rd on from there. The fireball damage buff was increased from 10% to 15% as well for your next spell.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.