Oldschool Orbus please

Read the thread title mate, what makes you have so much power to come into a thread knowing that it is in favor of old school Orbus and tell people that their opinions make them an “ass.” lol the people that really enjoyed orbus are trying to get back motivation to play the game. @Indiana_Mishka_Jones

1 Like

Those who feel that everything to be said has been said, this thread no longer requires your opinion. It has already been posted multiple times. When someone tells people to stop asking for the old game to be brought back all that happens is more arguing that isn’t productive for either side.

Those who feel that there is still more to be said on this topic, please get the thread back on track and cut the hostility/passive aggressiveness for the sake of the thread.

4 Likes

Put the wilds back in please, as close to how it was as you can get. Trickster chest and all.

1 Like

World boss three events were really awesome, it would be nice to see this in reborn…

1 Like

I want treasure castle back
literally unplayable
edit: i guess it is back a bit, but i cant use it so i must ride :kangaroo::angry:

It’s not their opinions that do it, it’s the way they express them. Saying that Reborn is a joke and a slap to the face of the players is straight up rude to the devs who put so much time and effort into this game. You can express disappointment in the game without saying the game is terrible and putting down the devs and players who enjoy it.

4 Likes

look man I told the devs that I am very proud about some of their enhancements to the game, and I explained that taking the wilds and the tricksters chest well nothing can make up for that and reborn imo could potentially be way better then OG Orbus, but as it sits I would much rather play OG then Reborn

1 Like

maybe they need a little slap in the face. the mage raid chest piece is a freaking wife beater…whoever designed that definitely deserves a slap.

3 Likes

It might be because people keep hijacking a post about wanting old orbus back to be an “ass” and sh#T talk new orbus, frankly both games were and or are good but both have there floors to them, unfortunately this post devolves in to a hate on new orbus thread often, it is a surprise the deves haven’t closed this one due to two to three of the people on it repeatedly going off topic to complain about new orbus.

4 Likes

things that could help make reborn more enjoyable, if they wont take the paladins ability to run away like scared little bunny rabbits, they could add the rangers first strike ability back so that we can kill them while they attempt to escape, also incase I haven’t been clear enough… the goblin spawns in at random locations thus taking big brawl for the tokens away, it would make for something to do while waiting for the trickster chest to spawn but is not worth waiting around on Orbus, now if they add in a trickster chest it needs to be something of decent value, does not necessarily need to be redeemable for an effervescent shard but something well worth putting a team together and going for it

1 Like

It absolutely is a slap in the face to all of us OG players who worked hard to get to were we were at and got all our power chopped off when reborn came. In essence, a good portion of us had the game ‘beat’, we were rewarded for it in game in various ways. All the incentives were taken away in reborn, so yes, that is a slap in the face!
It’s not negative, but simply facts. Some of you have a hard time taking the truth!

1 Like

what incentives were taken away in the release of reborn?
all I wanted in the old game was to get the best gear, and thats still what im doing right now

I don’t feel like it is a slap in the face at all and I played old orbus alot and maxed myself out in expert raid gear. Everything you’ve been saying is not facts, but your opinion.

I tried to get this thread into something positive by listing 1 achievable thing I want in orbus, but some people continue to bash the devs and reborn because they aren’t doing something they want and its getting very annoying to go on this thread and see nothing constructive from the same few people.

as the devs said many times, old orbus will not come back. now can we please just stop being rude and getting salty about something that happened 8 months ago? if you arent happy with the state of the game, and you feel the need to come on here and beg, i recommend leaving and playing a different game.

2 Likes

Agreed, we all have opinions, I respect all of yours, but alot don’t respect ours.

1 Like

if you agree then please refrain from continuing to bash the game

2 Likes

You call it bashing, I call it my opinion. Please be respectful.

1 Like

we don’t even know if you are from old orbus, (due to the name) but you keep trying to derail the post, go make a new one and post the issues you have in that one, just let this one not be for shi#t talking new orbus.

4 Likes

LOL, my opinion derails the post! hahahaha
I am part of this conversation, and I did open up my own post before, if you read the previous posts, you will find that out.
Please stop trolling this thread, I am entitled to my opinion in here, even if you don’t agree with it, just like anyone else here.

Worst case, we can continue just like this and it will only cause what it did i the post that I opened. People couldn’t respect the post so Orbus closed it, but the community didn’t have enough and here we are again…

And I don’t need to prove to you or anyone who I am. I am an Orbus fan, the rest is none of your business and we don’t need your un-necessary label’s! you can keep those to yourself!

Remember that we can take this the other way, where you and your gang keep writing messages that are against this thread and the gang approves it’s self by upvoting eachother’s posts! Dont’ think that i’m blind and can’t see that!
I think that this ‘gang’ is responsible for destroying the original orbus! by having too much of a loud voice in unison…(Then orbus jumped in, in favour of pure profits maybe? have people buy the game and leave, so you don’t need to pay for hosting for players who aren’t there, that would be a very shitty business model)

1 Like

So to get back on track, I challenge orbus to read this thread and implement our wishes!

1 Like

I’m going to close this thread now as it keeps devolving into arguments and fights.

We appreciate the feedback on the features some of you would like to see again, and like I said above, we are always open to specific suggestions on that kind of thing, so if there’s something in particular that you’d like to see in Reborn that hasn’t been mentioned a lot already, feel free to start a new suggestion thread on that particular feature - we do read them all! :slight_smile:

7 Likes