Olympics Results!

Hey guys, Mishka here!
The first annual Orbus Olympics have concluded, and I want to give a HUGE thank you to everybody who participated! This was far larger than I ever imagined, with over 100 people signing up and over 8 million dram worth of rewards given out. The devs also made a special appearance at each event and have kindly offered to give a cash item (non DLC) to the #1 winner of each event.

Major props to our #1 particpants of each event:
Archery: Rinon
Shot Put: Aerietti
Foot Race: LtBeef
Rock Climbing: CEOofDrugs
Trick Shot: Ewok
Arcane Knowledge: Potato
Danger Race: Scott
Warrior Tournament: Kneem
Musketeer Aim: NextLevel
Bardic Music: Blonkus

The overall winner of the Orbus Olympics was EwokBlaster, with LtBeef and Dead Halo tying for second place!

I also want to give a huge thank you to the people who volunteered their time to help, as well as those who kindly donated not only dram, but plenty of items for the participants as well.

This was a really fun event, and I learned a lot from hosting it! I’m not sure what events will take place next year, but I’ve already started plans for seasonal events, so keep an eye out!

9 Likes

@Mathieu_D @Jake_E, here’s the list of first place winners!

Sadly didn’t even hear about this until today. Hopefully can participate and help with community events soon the community is great.

1 Like

Congratulations to all the winners!
We’ll be in touch regarding the cash shop prizes. Will send an email shortly, if you can reply to that one and let me know the prize you’d like, we’ll get it sent to ya.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.