Open call for sanyael world boss - sunday 18.02.2018 - 8pm cet

!!! OPEN CALL FOR SANYAEL WORLD BOSS !!!

SUNDAY 18.02.2018 8pm CET(MEZ)

(Sonntag 18.02.2018 20Uhr Germany)

Our Fellowship “Die Gummibärenbande” is
hosting a world boss raid tomorrow!
Anyone who wants to help can be there. no matter which fellowship.

Attention: All levels are welcome, but the World Boss is level 20 so if you are significantly below that expect to be one-shot if you get hit.

Meeting point is highstppe in front of the Player House at 8pm cet.
8:15pm we will make a Portal to the Desert.

Last but not least we are happy about every player who is there! have fun!

SUNDAY 18.02.2018 8pm CET(MEZ)

6 Likes

Do you mean 18.02.2018?

Yes sorry, I live well in the past :rofl:

That’s 1pm central time (server time).

Hmmm… Thanks for hosting! I might show up!

i’ll be there :slight_smile: Even though my highest level is 13 on my healer :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Thanks for hosting.
First time for me and it was a BLAST to See so many ppl hunting down 1 giant worm.
Best regards
IscariotDE
P.s.:
Acavi schau mal in deinen Aufnahmegerät-Einstellungen. Du klangst so, als hättest du nicht das Mikrofon deiner Brille, sondern eins das weiter wegliegt genutzt gehabt.

here my thanks to very single player who was there!

it was very funny for me (and our fellowship) really annoying was that i a had voice problem and then later complete no audio… (problem of my vive… now i have reinstalled steamvr and start the tutorial there - the audio is back, yay!) it must be today, lol

I Hope you all had fun Today and good Loot :wink:

Danke, keine Ahnung was da los war, hatte absolut nix verstellt und pünktlich zum Beginn ging weder Voice noch audio auf einmal… erst komplett neu Installation hat jetzt geholfen, zumindest beim Audio, Voice muss ich morgen mal testen. Verrückter Weise betraf das nur Ingame, über Discord konnte ich normal mit meinem Jungs reden :sweat_smile: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.