Open Question to the Community about the wilds

Riley says the opposite of that in this very thread. Read through the comments and he says there and other places on the forums that Wilds are not required for PvE content. Having run arpund the Wilds a bit myself now I saw absolutely no one, so until things pick up it feels awfully low risk…

Yes, I agree. It’s a jerk thing to do. Not to mention frankly, a bit cowardly. Attacking you
when you cannot defend yourself with a fishing pole or when you’re engaged with an aberration is a bit underhanded in my opinion.

1 Like

At one point that was considered, but that was a long, long time ago. I would use caution when reading anything that old about the game as it is a living, breathing thing and we do sometimes change how things end up working when we actually design it and based on the community’s feedback.

2 Likes

Perhaps there’s a way to give it the GTA treatment and make PvP damage a tickbox. I, for one, never intend on going pvp ever and putting high level materials, or so I hear, in a warzone sounds like a recipe (hah) for frustration.

I’m sure you meant recipe for FUN:)

To some extent, it’s kind of necessary if the economy is going to be interesting at all. Otherwise, the prices are all related to how many people can grind PvE sources.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.