Orbus does not detect my swings

So I started messing around with warrior today…

I am wondering… I seem to have issues with the game detecting my swings when i swing too fast…

So I have to slow down my gameplay to match it or are their tricks to make the game recognize swings at a given speed?

Here is a little vid of the issue.

Welcome to warrior life. Everything looks like it’s working as intended. Try larger slower swings first and then try to see how fast you can make them.

First, there is a bit of a “cooldown” on swing hits. You can only do a swing once every 0.2 seconds. So when you are wiggling your sword through the dummy back and forth really quick, it makes sense that it only does the first hit.

Secondly, those slash effects are basically the server telling you that the hit happened. When you hit an enemy, your controller should vibrate instantly and then tell server that you hit something. Once server hears of your hit, it sends a signal back to you to show a visual slash effect and the damage numbers. So if you want to get a feel for what your ping is, do a sword hit and see how long it takes for the slash to show.

Things look to be working fine. Near the end of the video, you slowed it down a bit and was hitting your combos.

Swings are in some updates better then others. It was perfect 2 weeks ago now its borderline broken again…(could also because of lag but it def doesnt feel as fluid as it was before.)

i want that sword looks cool

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.