Orbus lore theory - barmaid is a crime lord

That is right I believe I have solid evidence the barmaid is secretly a crime lord that smuggles chaos essence it seems crazy but that is just what she wants you to think
when you go to collect the “golden ale” but I do not think this is actually what you were collecting. If you look closely at the barrels they’re in it has purple particles floating around it! Last time I checked purple was not gold and to prove my point even more just about every time we see the color purple in orbus it’s related to chaos essence.
Also it just so happens that her quest has a crime lord tied into it which seems sketchy

But why is she pretending to be a bar maid?
Well I think it’s so she can get closer to the guardian tree without seeming suspicious
But why does she want to be near the guardian tree?
Because the tree has a special essence nullifying ability and if you are going to be around the essence a lot you would mutate so to not mutate she would stay near the tree

But what do you think? Is she a normal barmaid or is she a crime lord in disguise?

4 Likes

This theory makes way too much sense. How do you figure this stuff out???

1 Like

What if she was in khoots with Nagthu and told him to kidnap to get him away

1 Like

IIRC the barmaid had some sketchy quests in old-game too, hinting at her being more than just a barmaid.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.