Orbus page for info

Does anyone out there run an orbus vr page with info on say alchemy and artificing quest help ect yet with spoilers ect? just curious and if not would people be interested if i started working on one i know alot of people like asking others in game which is cool and all but some people may be like me and dont socialize as much as other people who may like this idea just getting the tempature on this and if there is one or not… let me know

Slandaro

p.s. Im assuming talking about creating a page like this doesnt break forum rules since im not putting any spoilers on here. if i am let me know not my intention…

1 Like

soo … basicly a wiki?^^
there is one

no the wiki is spoiler free mostly i mean a full out spoiler filled page to go to if you get stuck on a quest or a alchemy recipe ect ect ect ive noticed anytime i got stuck working my way through quests there was just no good info out there on yahoo ect about where to go what to do or recipes for alchemy/artificing. again this wouldnt be something for everyone just those who like that sorta thing and/or need it. And heyif no one has any interest i obviously wont waste time setting one up i was just thinking it’d be a way i could give back to the community if there was demand for one… Also if the dev’s have a problem with me setting up a page like that i wouldnt do it either but as long as spoilers arent on here i assume they wouldnt mind.

2 Likes

Great idea! Fanpages and Questguides revealing everything will be done inevitably, for every game, once it gets older. Who wants the surprise and discovering stuff is free to not go to these places, but due to lack of time I do like to look things up when stuck instead of running around for hours; most I found myself, but few quests are so that I would not ever have proceeded with them, not in a 100 years haha, like Iblis, glad I found a reddit post about that one.

The wiki is very helpful for a starting point, but even non-spoiler info is still missing in there, like, I could not find anything much about artificing, not even knowing where to start, and a question which bothers me since level 1 is what the shards are for and if I should save many of them for later (I currently aim at keeping 300 minor, just to be safe) or not.

And perhaps it’s just me but as a fairly new player I also couldn’t find any detailled info on the number, names, level range, bosses, locations etc. of existing dungeons (I made a separate post for that).

1 Like

There is a wikia site for OrbusVR. It was started quite a while ago, though, and I don’t think anyone updates it.

That would be the place to start with the full-on spoilers.

Also, since it’s Wikia (not wiki.orbusvr.com), it won’t have the session issues that the current wiki has.

Here’s the site:

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.