Orbus Re-Written (a text game)

Sorry, I forgot

IRMA - Command not understood. Does not fit correct formatting syntax.

2 Likes

Sorry, Iā€™ll remember next time

IRMA - Makes note to ask Riley about that indefinite forum ban thingā€¦

8 Likes

I was complimenting you, if your not gonna at least accept it then Iā€™m gonna mess with the fact your acting like a robit

#I tell Charles that once we make it big, I will build him a mouse wheelchair and he can eat as much cheese as he wants. I then explore for more creatures to capture.

IRMA - You tell Chuck that you will make him a wheel chair ASAP. You then scan for more nearby creatures, but there are none.

Chuck - A WHEELCHAIR ISNT GONNA MAKE MY MANHOOD WORK AGAIN YOU A^%#$@%! You are unbelievableā€¦ (Chuck trails off)

IRMA - You think Chuck might have anger management issues.

1 Like

#Tell Charles that I donā€™t have to make him a wheelchair if he doesnā€™t want one. Ask him about the lay of the land, since he said he could be helpful and knew things.

IRMA - You try to ask Chuck for some intel about the area, but when you unzip your backpack you find Chuck curled in a ball, licking himself, and cryingā€¦ you decide to leave him alone for a while.

1 Like

#I survey the general area

IRMA - You scan the area. There is a path leading through a dense forest, towards the ruined city of Alphanumerica which lies about half a mile to the east. There is nothing anywhere else besides the shrub you found Chuck in. Its a barren wasteland in literally every other direction, which you, honestly, find kind of odd. For instance, there is literally no reason why anyone would ever want to go North from where you are right now. Its barren wasteland EVERYWHERE else. There is definitely nothing to the North. Dont go North.

2 Likes

#I go North

2 Likes

IRMA - MOTHERFā€¦ You begin walking North along the edge of the dense forest. You dont get very far before you hear an odd sound under your feet. It appears that there is some sort of wooded hatch which has been covered with dirt and gravel to obscure it.

2 Likes

#I inspect the wood hatch more closely, moving aside the dirt/gravel

IRMA - You brush off the dirt and gravel, and see that there is a small ring shaped handle inlaid into the hatch

1 Like

#eats popcorn

1 Like

IRMA - You decide to take a popcorn break, but upon opening your backpack, you find that you do not have any popcorn. You are sad.

2 Likes

#checks quantity of nets in net gun

#pull on the handle

IRMA - You look in the chamber of your net gun, and find that there is a cartridge labeled ā€œinfinite net ammoā€ inside. You start to dream about all of the things you could make with an infinite amount of nets at your disposalā€¦ā€œWe could be KINGS!ā€ You shout into the airā€¦ before you see the fine print on the cartridge. ā€œNets may only be used to capture critters, all nets will disappear 10 seconds after firingā€ Your dreams are shattered.

2 Likes