A new client-side patch is going out in both Oculus and Steam stores shortly, with the following changes:
- The “self radius” around the player for hitting yourself with things such as Musketeer orbs or Runemage spells has been reduced a bit. This means you don’t have to stick your wand/gun out quite as far to keep from hitting yourself with beneficial effects.
- The Scoundrel “card getting stuck” bug should hopefully be fixed.
- Fixed some issues with the new inventory highlighting system.
- The Sparkle Gun is now working again.
- Updated an incorrect potion journal page to the correct recipe (Enhanced Vitality).