Orbusvr says i have no internet?

Having an issue logging in where it says i have no internet? Im connected to wifi and i can play other games just fine. I can even connect to the community page from in game. I uninstalled and reinstalled ive turned off oculus 2 ive restarted the game multiple times nothing seems to work. How do i fix this?

Hi, are you able to turn off and back on the wifi of your headset to see if it’s not loading properly?

Yes i have done that as well. Trust me ive tried it all lol

Ive just let it charge for around an hour and am going to try everything once more… Hopefully something I do works.

Update: my wifi has excellent connection but wouldnt let me screenshot. I logged on with the same issue. Uninstalling and reinstalling now…

Update 2: nothing works. Im not upset either, i love this game and this is the first issue to ever appear. Its frustrating and irritating but nonetheless this game is 10/10 favorite game since black ops 1 lol just hoping the issue can be resolved quick!

If there is an easier way to contact a dev it would be appreciated. Discord or something maybe?

Check your email associated with the account?

Nope. No emails from orbus :confused:

Ive just unplugged my wifi. Trying everything i can on my end just looking for some help from a dev.

Wifi restart did not work either. Restarting my headset to try again.

Can i please get your help

We’re going to have a server reset along with a big patch in about 2 hours, can you try again after that and let us know if you’re still experiencing issues then?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.