Orbusvr season changes

I was under the impression it’s a “everyone who kills an enemy within each minute has a chance”, so the more people killing enemies in that minute means less chance per person.

Maybe I’m wrong, but it also seems like every UK player I know of has had at least one drop and some have seen several.

then there would be a drop every minute, we would be flooding in them. it would also be unfair to those who can only play at peak hours.
the playerbase isn’t even close to big enough to support a system like that.
I could be wrong tho, but I’m pretty sure it’s just a per player roll that you get every minute. maybe @Riley_D can confirm it.

also about the “every UK player having a drop” thing, definitely not the case, not a single person that I play with regularly has had a drop and most of them are somewhere around the UK timezone.
@Rickness_Voidwalker for example is one of the people who has been grinding the most and hasn’t had a single drop yet.

2 Likes

Back on topic; in a different world I expect different holidays

1 Like

Eh, I will admit I love when they overlap.

Your all in the Christmas spirit or Easter or new year, or Chinese New year, then you put on the game and get a bit of the same touch there, and you can celibrate a bit with your online friends.

In game holidays are fun lore wise, but usually better for single player games rather then multi player. Sure the season can vary with the game date rather then the real date. But holidays should overlap :wink:

1 Like

There are quest players. You can put on the Christmas tree. but we just need different biomes, like in the old Orbus

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.