OrbusVR Stress Test: October 8th 7-9PM CST -- Are you coming?

i’ll be giving it a go most likely

Planning on attending

Yeah, we’re keeping this first one short and sweet, since we have no idea what to expect in terms of turnout and stability. If it goes well, we’ll likely try and do them every couple of weeks and for a longer period of time (like 24 hours or something). Also it will be better when there is more to test…I think if you play for all 2 hours you’ll likely have plenty of time to play through all the current content.

Yes and I would also like to stream it and make a post on reddit about it and tweet about it. www.twitch.tv/nightfiree. Let me know if this is okay.

It will be 2-4 AM here :confused: But i will still be there!
Can’t wait to try this out!

You can absolutely stream it! Hope it goes well for you :slight_smile:

That’s dedication! Haha. I really hope with all these folks willing to stay up late the server holds together now haha…

nervous gulp

Looking forward to it!

Absolutely coming! Hoping to meet lots of cool people and summoning that boss! :smiley:

I’m hyped for it, count me in :slight_smile:

Saw it today, dreams coming true.

Definitely plan to attend.

I am 100% planning to participate. I have the Vive and I am just sitting here in my chair ready to help out. I am 100% committed to helping the next generation of MMO’s get going.

While my unity experience is pretty light (I do have it installed and have played around with it), my C# skills are 8 out of 10 and my java is 5 of 10. I am a professional software engineer and would love to donate some time if you could use it without a lot of disruption.

Hell yeah im coming!

Very interested in the firstVRMMO. :slight_smile: See you in game.

EDIT: Forgot to ask, will there be a predownload or will that start with the stress test to stress the distro?

There will be a pre-download. It’s around 1 GB in size. I’ll probably post the link late this afternoon or tonight depending on how long it takes to get a few more bugs squashed.

I’d love to test! I’m crazy excited to for this game!

Definitely excited to give this a go :smiley:

Will there be a teamspeak/raid server set up so we can talk to eachother/the devs?
Might be nice if we want some teamwork or need a desperate explanation.

Will love to participate!