Patch 14.01 - Highsteppe Makeover

The shaman orb issue is still there, however instead of happening 100% of the time it’s down to maybe 20%

Seems random, can’t find anything specific that’s triggering it

1 Like

Beautifully done, the town looks amazing!

3 Likes

I love the black cat, I want it as a pet. Maybe it will turn up in the critter capture in the autumn / Halloween festival🤞

3 Likes

Would you be able to get a clip of it happening? We haven’t reproduced it on our side yet.

We also have the new unfortunate bug that shaman totems disappear when you place them on the ground. So they don’t spawn on the ground at all.

Oh my I absolutely love the new look!

I just finished a compilation of all Highsteppe versions in one video if anyone is interested in seeing all the changes over time. https://youtu.be/ekvT3tQYRjo

There’s also some fun commentary for the latest version there at the end :smiley:
Enjoy!

3 Likes

Absolutely love the changes made, it looks lovely.

It keeps being brought up that the roofs are a bit over bright and giving some players headaches. Is there any way to darken the red down a bit?

4 Likes

Thank you for putting in so much effort on out behalf.

The bright red roofs hurt mu eyes a lot and I am avoiding Highsteppe because of it.

Is there any way you cold make them a darker color of red?

6 Likes

If you are using a quest there is colour filters under accessibility I think. Have you tried that, it could provide a temporary fix until the Devs get around to adjusting the colour of roofs in highsteppe.

I’m on PC.

We’ll take a look and see what we can do regarding that color.

5 Likes

I just finished the farm quest line. I have to say I was dissapointed by the reward. I spent a couple hours and a bunch of resources to complete this thing and got 10,000 experience. One critter capture gives15000 experience turning in a mouse infestation quest that takes 3 minutes.

1 Like

you get 10k for each mission, there are like 4 or 5 so 40-50k total.

Thank you.

The missions just seemed to end at the farm closest to Highstep. I went back to each farm and nothing was available past that. Where do we pick up the next mission?

At farmer Sam.

What is the end of the quest line? Is it after you deliver the lock?

Yes, at which point you’ve done 4 or 5 quests total(don’t remember exactly how many) and every one of them gave 10k exp.

I didn’t notice the experience after each one.

Still disappointing. I could have done critter capture in the same time frame and been better off on experience points.

They could have given one of those sheep monsters as a pet. That would have been worth the time.

2 Likes