Patch 4.75: Talents System, new VoiP, Fishing Gear -- Sprint Two!

It sounds like you might have an outdated build possibly, as I just got in game and tested the sword rush ability and it seemed to work for me. What platform are you running on?

using rift with steam, also on beta branch

Okay I will log onto the beta branch and see if that is the difference as Im running the non-Beta build.

i’m on the beta branch and my shield hp isn’t showing up on either shield as well.

Okay, I started a Known Bugs list in the original post of this thread.

Aw, I though being able to farm cave dungeon as warrior was an intended feature =(

It doesn’t work on the non-beta either

It’s possible this is all being caused by the same bug with the networking, let’s fix that and see where we’re at.

Another bug I’ve seen is some portals are invisible, followed after someone after I saw them disappear to test it, and was tp’d when no portal was visible. May be the network issue you guys said was going on though?

Pushing out a patch in about 15 minutes that should fix the networking errors bug that is causing things to get stuck and wahtnot.

Also, is it intended that the rage for warriors is not stacking? If it is, it’s kinda lame

I can comfirm the sword charge is not working too. What’s weird is that when i logged in and took the talents it was working well i saw what it was supposed to be. Where it 2 circles underneath the sword icon. Provoke and healing worked too for a little bit was it supposed to Be a small animation accompanying it if so i saw it but both things stopped working after 5 minutes(after i died) Both provoke animation and circles underneath sword charge where gone.

Shield stun damage buff and 4th talent did work

I just pushed out a new server and client-side patch to hopefully fix the networking issues which were probably causing a lot of these problems. Please be sure to restart your Steam/Oculus store to get the latest version so you have the fix. If you are still seeing spells stuck in the air and things like that then you don’t have the newest version.

That may also fix the bugs with the Warrior talents not working correctly as well.

In addition, in the new patch muting your own Voice Chat is working properly again.

1 Like

minor “bug”: the charged shot doesn’t have an animation with rapid charge.

Note that the Beta branch still doesn’ thave the newest patch, working on that now.

issue, when in house chest the “equipment and talent” tabs block the spaces to place items.

the blessing activates by just attacking. If you raise your arm even a little while attacking it triggers.

It’s based on the location of the tip of the sword relative to your head…I set it pretty high but I can bump it up farther if people are getting false positives. But that may be something to keep in mind, not sure how you are swinging it normally.

i just triggered it unsheathing my sword :frowning:

It might have a sound effect to show that the skill is ready, if you are using it you should have a buff on you