Patch 5.0: Shard Dungeons (Sprint Three)

Currently on Ranger. Haven’t gotten a drop with mage.

Okay, great thanks. I see the issue I’ll fix that in a patch later.

1 Like

I died during killing the last boss, didn’t get a chest, also after getting revived I couldn’t press the Roll for guaranteed button as it disappeared… Just finished the dungeon now

Which dungeon were you in?

1 Like

We were doing Tradu Lab

My chest and shoulders are swapped and a relog didn’t resolve.

Known Issue for ranger.

Okay so I found the problem there, you weren’t going to get a drop but if you were dead and not going to get a drop it was not giving you the dram. So that should be fixed.

With the interaction with the roll prompt, what happened? Did the Roll Prompt just never appear? Or it appeared but was replaced by the Reawaken prompt? Or…?

I could see it while I was dead, but because of the chest not appearing I didn’t want to risk pressing it, after getting revived the prompt just simply disappeared

Okay, thanks. I will work on that too, at least the chest not appearing should be fixed…

The 30m timer may need some adjustments for different dungeons due to how some are different lengths or boss fights that have different speeds to kill.

Ooooook so double sanyael, and full potions on everyone - T3 Soul Keeper is seeming to be a bit much haha (Doesn’t seem impossible without a time limit, but I can’t imagine if it was stronger)

Haha…

Okay, well my thinking is this. It seems like where T2 is right now is really about where I wanted T3-T4, and where T3 is is about where I wanted T5-T6. That is, really really hard and going to take several weeks to get past. But I don’t want you all hitting that brick wall at T3. So let me make some changes.

if u make some changes now wouldnt we lose the T3 shard? w eare still fighting

No it will just take effect the next time you start a new shard dungeon.

1 Like

Okay, so I just pushed out a server-side patch which will take effect with any new Shard Dungeon that you attempt.

The scaling of the mob’s health and damage has been greatly reduced. So basically you should find if you were getting to Tier 3 before you can now get to Tier 5-6. Tier 1-2 should be pretty easy, Tier 3-4 should be moderately challenging. Tier 6+ should be very hard.

As a “failsafe” in case I went too far the other way you cannot currently activate any Tier 7+ dungeon shard. After I see how this goes for a bit if a group actually makes it there I will turn that back on.

Good luck and good hunting!

1 Like

In addition to that, if you succeed at Shard Level 10, you will get another Level 10 shard with new mutations and a randomly assigned dungeon.

If you complete a Shard Dungeon at Level 4 or above, but are not under the time limit, you will now receive a shard of 3 Levels less than the current one. So a failure at Shard Level 6, for example, would net you a Level 3 shard.

Thanks!

4 Likes

Haven’t gotten to play the patch yet but those sound like some awesome changes.

2 Likes

I think this still greatly depends on the dungeon and mutations. The mutations don’t seem to scale to the tier, instead they can just apply bonuses that can push a T2 into something much harder (boosted attack speed for example). Unless its intended to just junk a bunch of RNG shards because they aren’t worth doing?

Great change!

Buffs overlap ult meter because of precision bar.