Patch 5.66: Ancient One World Boss

Yes that is intended.

He must not have any additional targets to hit at that point. If he loses all targets he will de-spawn.

No, we had a lot of people alive, and he was in the middle of the room.

I’m not sure, someone else was saying that you aren’t getting put back in combat after you res and run back and attack him again…so maybe no one is left from the original fight?

1 Like

I ran back but was moving slow after reattaching him, so not sure there. Doesn’t seem like it. We got another despawn…

ok, not everyone is going back into combat, so this might be the issue.

1 Like

but it’s BS… he was just seconds from dying and despawned… again.

Robert (Outlander) is in-game talking about it right now if you want to get the details, but basically we are working on preventing this but it’s hard with everyone running back from the graveyard like that (which doesn’t happen in a normal fight).

I’m hopeful this next time it should prevent it from despawning.

so there is a bug that when you GY run you don’t engage combat, you have to relog and reengage to fix it.

Anyone figure out that stupid curse he kept putting on random people? You could be so far away from him, not attacking him, and still get some curse effect and instantly die. On top of that when you try and go back, the minute you walk into the room the same curse gets you and you just keep dying.

Congrats on getting it down with the right tuning on :slight_smile:

For the kill that just happened at 3:52, no chest spawned for me. I was dead, but I had done damage to him for the first half+ of the fight. (I can provide video if needed)

I mean I will make sure there wasn’t a drop you didn’t get, but it might just be that you didn’t get anything.

Oh weird, normally there is at least a chest with dram as a consolation prize.

I didn’t get anything 3 times in a row (for the third one I was relogging because even if I hit the boss, I didn’t get in combat, but when I logged back in I died instantly, and couldn’t hit the boss afterwards (have been fighting with it for half+ of the fight)

For the first 2 times, I was dead when the boss died

I mean we’ve given out 42 rings thus far, so stuff is going out. I’m not really sure anything else is going on other than basic RNG.

Robert was dead when we were testing it and got a cape on the first boss kill after it was re-tuned.

it was before being retuned

I don’t see anything in the loot logs you should have gotten that you didn’t.

The last 3 kills I didn’t get any loot box that popped up after dying. No dram, nothing!

Edit: Update ~ just got a ring after surviving the fight.

Shouldn’t we still get a kill box to come up with dram? Or is the box just not guaranteed?