Patch 6.05 (Client/Server)

Warrior can’t do anything in PvP apart from a few slashes maybe a combo and a single shield slow every 15 seconds. Oh yeah also shield doesn’t work half the time in PvP with moving targets.

And now the Fin has disappeared on the Gloves

These gloves are becoming the bane of my existence. I will check in with Elijah to figure out what happened there and put out another patch shortly to fix it.

1 Like

I removed my dyes to see if it was cause of them being dyed, it wasn’t that :sweat_smile:

I secretly hoped for special attacks with the charge abillity :grin: like bleeds or sunder armors.
Were just to go full group grind when server shutdown, lets see how it goes.

is there a server restart expected within 30-45 minutes? Just asking in case someone would start a shard dungeon :stuck_out_tongue:

Shouldn’t be anymore server-side restarts in the near future unless we discover a major issue with the new patch, and if we do I will give 30 minutes notice before issuing a restart.

I wouldn’t be to sure about that. Good warriors can be pretty damaging fighting 1 on 1 to all classes except OP muskets. In group play they can certainly excel with the correct group make up /strategy.

Warrior OP and always has been, just gotta use it right

Yeah, No Warrior are Junk they can’t do anything vs constant moving targets even if you remember where you left your combo off, Having to get right in the face of your foe all they need to do is ready a spell and wait for you to get close to them GG. Kamina 1v1 me you play warrior and Ill go as ranger, You’ll see how bad they are.

Kamina is PvP king, rumours have it that he won with the fishing class ! Be carefull Chezil ! :joy:

Constantly getting strange white splats on every single Mob I fight, A bunch of hits ain’t registering as well. Only combo I can pull off is provoke if It’s done slowly.

Well the new warrior mechanics are scaring me and making me confused at the same time. Whenever I start doing combo’s I hear that high pitched sound playing the whole time. It is making me go crazy. I also have no idea what indication I should have on actually making the combo special ability work. I am going to test some more but it start of very confusing…

It should only trigger when you hold your sword still in the air 90 degrees? Not when you are doing the combo every time.

The sound is really annoying. Just saying. Just my opinion. Idk what others think about it.

Also hitting gets delayed like 1 or 2 whole seconds after hitting a bit???

I’m fine doing it the other way around, but sorry I’m not planning on just telling/showing people how to use a class well in pvp, especially when I know a few hour shift later we will both be going for a pvp chest

Just to be sure you got the client-side patch right?

I doubt your ability to take a ranger down as a Warrior.

This isn’t the thread for this. Get back on topic please.

Yes, also restarted the game several times. I’ve checked it out on a bunch of mobs.

Okay, go ahead and send me your output_log when you get a chance and I will take a look and see if there’s any obvious errors. We’ve gotten in-game and tested it and it seems to be working fine, so I’m not sure what white splats you’re talking about…anyone else seeing those?

It sounds like there is a bug with this where if you aren’t actively looking at something it is waiting too long to submit your hit, we are working on a fix for that now.