Patch 6.05 (Client/Server)

I think the damage might be a little high now, I will probably reduce it to 2 and 3 basic attacks from 3 and 4. But really, I’m okay with an overall damage increase being included as part of this mechanic.

4 Likes

Just FYI we are about 2 hours out from having the patch done with the fixed upwards swing detection, it’s working much better in our local testing.

4 Likes

Even with super slow attacks, triggering all the correct cut sequences (left up left right), I can’t reliably get combos to go off anymore… Because of that, I can’t even see if the “charge attack leads into next combo” bug is fixed…

The damage seems to all good my dude, Ain’t nothing wrong here. Warriors DPS is still lower then a mages or rangers by a good chunk.

Some tanks where complaining about the combos today but myself i saw a vast improvement hit box wise id never be able to land so much succesfull provokes in such a short time before.

pleasseee can u fix the bar problem

7 Likes

this is the code you need to add to fix the warrior problems

if(player.name().equals(“chezil”)){
player.strength=player.strength*0.5;
}

4 Likes

You missed pleaseeeee fix this with the hard mode update this Friday

4 Likes

Also, musky orbs are disappearing again…

1 Like

They’re disappearing completely like they were before, or they’re disappearing from your hand/gun when you’re holding/loading them?

like they were before, from the rotation. They are staying in your hand again though, which is good.

Thank you Riley (,:

@tanklivesmatter

putting your gun away and taking it back out, fixes it immediately fyi

The turret is also disappearing… haven’t found a fix for that one. Stays blue on your chest, no actual turret anywhere.

I had to.

9 Likes

The new client-side patch is now available to download, although it will not work fully until the server restart happens in 15 minutes. But you can start downloading it now if you want to get a jump-start.

One of those two things is a lot quicker to fix than the other :stuck_out_tongue:

Okay, everything should be deployed and good to go on the Warrior hit direction detection fixes. Thanks!

Just tried fixing armor in guild city on the beta and everything in the right column was not fixed. Reloged then it worked

Did the oculus people get the client side update? Because a friend of mine can’t get the client side update. And now the server update is online he registers like 8 hits with one hit. So probably the client and server hit detection mechanics not matching or something like that? He is not the only one with the multiple hits problem.