Patch 6.10: Hard Mode Raids

We’ve got a new patch coming out here in a bit with the new Hard Mode Raid content. I previously covered in another post what is coming with the raid itself, so check that out if you haven’t already. In addition to that, we’ve got a few other miscellaneous changes:

• Re-worked the way that the AoE telegraphs and the Runesmith proc notifications work internally. You shouldn’t notice a difference but it may hopefully lead to some performance improvements.
  • Moved the status icons back to where they were previously above other players and enemy’s heads, but put them above the top-most health bar on the local player’s weapon.
  • As noted in another thread, all effects which increase damage done also now increase healing done.
  • Added new Hard Mode Raid vendor to the game, which sells Level 21.2 gear and weapons in exchange for Hard Mode tokens.

Note that due to a last-minute bugfix that we caught in testing, we are currently doing the final build right now, and so it might be more like 12:30 or 1:00 PM US Central when the patch goes live. My apologies for the delay.

5 Likes

Can't_handle_the_hype

8 Likes

Understood! Please keep us posted! Thanks!

Updated ETA? Still planned at 1pm? Hype over 9000

There was a 30min restart notice like 15 mins ago.

Indeed, server-side patch will be going out in about 15 minutes, client-side should be available to download in the next 5.

1 Like

Patches should be available to download on both Steam and Oculus.

Okay, server reset completed, enjoy!

Okay, so apparently there was a bug with the raid instancing, one moment.

Okay I think it should be fixed now, sorry for the false-start.

3rd hard mode raid boss still has the bug where everyone can avoid the jump aoe. We are not using it, but you should fix it.

How can it be avoided? You can PM if you want to.

doesnt seem like a bug, looks like a normal mechanic, could be totally wrong though

1 Like

If you pre-jump after it targets someone, no one gets hit by the initial jump.

I see. Well that’s not really the intended way to do the mechanic, but if you are able to pull that off in the current version then go for it. I will make a change there at the rest on Tuesday if we want to prevent that.

1 Like

We beat it without using that strat. That is an easy way to beat it though.

Experiencing the issue where in really long fights there is an escalating amount of client graphical lag, which ends up making a number of things, including casting, extremely difficult.

2 Likes

We are having the same issue

Was that issue happening to you previously, or just with the patch today it started? And/or do you feel like it’s worse today?

Was happening previously but way worse now