Patch 6.30: Fellowship Improvements, Transmog System

Okay just making sure!

Hmmm it wasn’t what I thought it was.

Is there anyone for whom the Fellowship menu is working properly (from another Fellowship other than Scott’s)? As in the names and online status and invite to Party are working? Or is it broken for everyone?

I noticed a couple bugs on the chest logs:

• If you deposit an item inside an existing stack (let’s say 40) of the same item it will say you deposited 41 items rather than 1.
  • If you move an item from your inventory to another slot of your inventoy while the chest is open, it will say you withdrew that item from the chest.

Its broken for the Gummibären aswell.
There is a wrong connection between the showed name and die Invitedirection/the last online stats

Didn’t know it was sending the invite to a different person, but no one in EK managed to successfully send invites through the fellowship menu, assuming the swapped person was offline when we were trying to invite someone else

1 Like

This happened to us yesterday as well in Alphabet. No one was able to send me an invite through fellowship list.

So the better question is which fellowship does not have a glitched fellowship menu?

This is not working for me as well.

Make sure when you guys report these types of issues, you are a little more clear on what exactly the problem is other than saying things like “fellowship menu is broken”. This makes it easier for the devs to find the exact problem and allows them to fix the addressed bug more efficiently. (Not speaking about everyone, just noticing a lot of clarification required in replies.)

2 Likes

It sounds like they are all broken and Scott is just the first person who noticed :slight_smile: We are looking into it now.

To further go into Scott’s point on the “When you invite someone to the party it invites another fellowship member instead,” the same happens for when you attempt to kick a member… I addressed this in my other post but felt it necessary to post it here as well to let everyone know that kicking members might kick the wrong person.

A new build is now available on the client-side with the following changes/fixes:

• The Transmog system now has the option to strip away any existing styles you have previously applied to a piece of gear. This does not cost any dram.
  • The Character Select screen should now correctly be showing armor again.
  • Fixed bugs with the Fellowship Menu which were showing incorrect people as online, inviting the wrong person to the party, etc. This should now all be working properly.

Thanks!

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.