Hey everyone, we’ll be releasing a patch on Tuesday (originally announced for Monday, but we are moving it to Tuesday), featuring the continuation of the Explorer’s League main story quests, as well as bugfixes and improvements.
Check out our blog for an overview of the new quests.
Other Patch Notes
- Updated the Potion “Ability Reset Potion” to the “Super Charger Potion”
- When active this potion causes your Class Super to charge at an additional 25% rate, currently for an hour
- Added Zone Transition Names to all the zones
- When transitioning between zones you will now see a system notification that will appear informing you of the zone you are currently in (EX: When entering the Highsteppe gates you will see “Highsteppe City” appear, this also works with dungeons)
- Added a new Dye vendor that is unlocked through the second part of the Explorer’s League quest line
- There are 7 new dyes that can only be bought through this vendor (or from other players)
- Fixed a typo with the Pure White dye category
- Adjusted a spawn in the Sewers dungeon to fix some issues with mob stacking
- Tweaked the Golden Egg Shard Mutation, this mutation will be back in rotation after this patch
- Fixed various bugs when grabbing and passing the egg.
- Long range grab indicator properly hides when someone is holding the egg.
- Added the ability to anchor the egg to a position relative to your body. Simply press the trigger while holding the egg to anchor it. Then grab it again to pass it off.
- Fixed a bug with potion drinking that was causing the particle effects to not work properly
- Added feature to make it more apparent to players when Developer “boosts” are activated
- This allows players to easily recognize when logging into the game if there is an “XP Event” active (like XP boost weekends)
- The correct number of achievements completed should now be reflected in the achievements tab
- Corrected an issue with the drop rates for chest transmog blueprint and gear mount blueprint, you can obtain them from the Grinding Device
- Removed the weighting towards Mine and Temple dungeons for high shard levels