Perk points suggestion

If you have spent perk points on all you need. It would be nice to increase the speed of your pet. As if you have increased mount speed by the maximum of 10% your pet seems to be forever running to catch up. This is probably worse with the shaman blazing speed talent, I have not used that talent.

3 Likes

I don’t even have max mount speed but yes, blazing speed makes it bad

1 Like

Honestly though, pets should just generally have “current player movespeed + X%”, where the X is an increase to account for pathing issues.

3 Likes

If I use my mount and walk up to a monster and kill it. It seems like like an age before my ‘plunderer’ catches up and collects my loot. There is also a delay that can be a long time before my ‘gatherer’ catches up and harvests the herb I just walked over.

i think we should be able to upgrade crit chance and damage. so 1000% more crits and 1000% more damage of crits.

1 Like

Yes that’s a good idea as we have rings and potions that increase critical chance or damage. Another candidate would be wisdom to charge your super quicker.

yes I think we need at least 2000 wisdom points per upgrade

I love more perks i already maxed everything out and would love something to spend my 100+ points on

Some perk ideas
Potion effects last longer

A chance of when you harvest something you can get an extra

A Pets mood last longer

6 Likes

Pretty sure this is due to server latency in a way, the worse the latency the slower your pet, honestly it should be a formula based on the distance to the player or at minimum increasing the movement speed directly

bracer life extension. no reason not to.

I’m not so sure that we should ever give a competitive advantage for overleveling. Currently, every perk is quality of life and notably doesn’t affect combat whatsoever. Even movement speed for example affects mount movement speed specifically, so that it doesn’t offer a competitive advantage in combat.

i don’t see why it shouldn’t. that’s the same thinking as harder content shouldn’t be available to those who can pull high or something. it isn’t necessarily a competitive advantage. it’s easily available to everyone.

Eh, because it’s somewhat of a time check rather than a skill check. I don’t think the devs want to push us towards just grinding over level points, it’s more of a little bonus we get over time just by playing the game. Most XP is time gated anyways, which means people that have played for longer are more powerful than an equally skilled and geared player that’s newer.

yeah so it doesnt give any sort of competitive advantage. its still the same exact boost. just lasts a little longer.

Ah, I was referring to the wisdom and crit changes, not the bracer life. Not the sarcastic posts obviously, mainly the one by Andrew.

oh my bad lol

1 Like

As mentioned before making pets faster so they keep up with you. In addition making pet moods last longer. I don’t see that these would really give a player an advantage.

1 Like

I agree with the whole “dont give combat relevant boosts” thing.

some ideas:
Reduced auction house tax
chance to get double ores/harvestables when breaking them
reduced pet breeding time
longer pet moods
chance to get double shards when deconstructing gear
a repeatable upgrade that only appears after you have fully unlocked every other perk where you can spend like 100 perk points to get a statue of Rupert furniture
also maybe every 5th one is made of gold

4 Likes

i like the idea of a repeatable perk but what about a repeatable perk for dram so you can keep increasing your dram cap?

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.