Pilgrim glitch, veers into forest

Hi,

I’m new here, just bought the game two days ago and have been enjoying it.

In any case, I got to the next city and am doing the pilgrim quest. As we approach the next village he veers of into the woods and pulls all the ghost like enemies. I’m only level 5 and suffice to say it doesn’t go well.

A few people saw this, and said it was not suppose to happen. Instead he is suppose to walk down the oath and not veer into the forest. A few people tried to help, but the combined dps was not enough to take out the entire group. Not to mention the pilgrim would keep running back to pull if someone aggroed them away.

Help?

Hi there, that definitely shouldn’t be occurring. Let us know if it keeps doing it when you try again. I ran through it personally the other day again and it didn’t happen that way, so hopefully that was a strange one-off event.

Ok so I tried again and the ghosts are all gone. However the pilgrim still veers of into the forest. If the ghosts we’re there, he’d pull them. Not sure why they weren’t there though.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.