Pistol rights hand

Hi everyone

Why my pistol is unusable when I put it in my right hand ? I’m right handed so my pistol is usable only in my left hand, it would be very difficult…

You can switch your weapon to your other hand.

See Scotts answer.

I’ve also had a bug that is similar to the “you can’t equip your class right” bug, where my weapon won’t switch hands. I usually just switch classes and then move the weapon from right to left repeatedly until everything shows up correctly.

Hi Scotts
Thanks for your answer.

This is what I am doing… But nothing happens.
I switch my weapon left hand to right hand but when I am doing it, the pistol disappears of both hands.
I don’t know what to do…

Aaaah that gives the problem away. So when you switch hands you have your weapon still sheathed. What you want to do is put your weapon hand (right hand) behind your shoulder and press the grip button. This will unsheathe the weapon. This feature is used when people want to have no weapon in their hand. But it tricked you in thinking you had no weapon :sweat_smile:

Ooooh I understand… I will try this on my next “gaming” session. If the problem is still here, I will add more details.

Thanks everyone.

Well, It works now :sweat_smile:
I feel a little bit stupid ahah !

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.