Planned Reborn Resets

Making this thread mainly to find out what will be resetting when Reborn comes as I’ve heard some things being reset/Wiped like Items, Gear, Highscores, Etc But I couldn’t find any information on this. If any of the amazing Orbus staff has any information on this I and others will be grateful!

1 Like

Okay I’ve gathered the info from the other thread so you don’t need to go looking for it between all the posts, hope this helps

• Inventory, levels, achievements, Dram will carry over.
  • Current Gear will be replaced by levelling gear, and later be added as transmog options, tradu mines and above gear will be transmog options later, capes will be right away, more info later on what we need to do with breaking gear down and using tokens
  • Current pots will still be fine and usable but there will be better versions for the new max level, some of the current mats will be used still, some new still will also be added
  • All dyes will still be available, new ones, some may be easier to get
  • Stalls are staying but more options for non-stall owners to sell
  • Beards Confirmed
  • Leaderboards will be archived and changed for reborn
  • Current capes won’t be obtainable in reborn
  • New Achievements on Steam and Oculus
  • House will get re-done and upgradable
  • Aiming towards 4 Dungeons and 5 Raid bosses at Level 30
16 Likes

You should of just linked the thread and not spent this much time laying it all out! This is greatly appreciated Sir Rickness!

Easier to find what you’re looking for like this though :wink:

3 Likes

Your summary skills are on point Rickness!

1 Like

You’re welcome! If you wanna drop any new and juicy info just lemme know and I can add it :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.