Please change reward chests

After the bonus exp started yesterday, I did my usual thing of turning in the 100+ daily missions I save up as gold rewards and then had to sit there and click them, click the open button and then click the armour/weapon and click that and then click to destroy it and then click to confirm that I wanted to destroy it, this is something that makes people not want to do daily missions because there is so much clicking involved after the missions are done, I’ve heard many people complain about this and it’s actually broke my trigger on my right controller yesterday which was perfectly fine until I had to turn in my missions and click so many times to get my “rewards”

This is my trigger now, before it didn’t squeak and the trigger didn’t get stuck half way back out, I know it’s not totally because of opening chests, ware and tare and all that but this most certainly didn’t help with the fact and this is something that should be addressed as a QoL update to reward chests to make them so they aren’t a chore to open and doesn’t take 6 clicks per mission to clean up chests/rewards

My suggestion would be an “open all” and a “destroy all” for the greens, turn 600+ clicks into just 6 clicks

9 Likes

I had my trigger sound and feel like that a long time ago from all the grinding I did xD

Doing some very simple math, destroyed past the 25k items (achievement), prob 50k by now, which is select, destroy, confirm 3 x 50k = 150k clicks alone :joy: reducing that to destroy all for greens would have made it 10x less horrible. It is definately an annoying chore to do too.

2 Likes

Honestly, I’d be okay with just a “select multiple” feature. I keep green 30 weapons in my inventory for testing and comparison sake and the “destroy all green” feature would trash them. I don’t want to destroy them, even though it’s really simple to get new ones. Or a “break down all on this page” kind of thing.

2 Likes

You could always keep them in your bank until you need them so you can have blue weight and not risk breaking them down :wink:

1 Like

I think any bulk-feature should come with an exclude/lock-function. This is not hard to implement, just like applying a loadout we should be able to mark any items in inventory/chest as “never be destroyed” - then this item is ignored no matter if you bulk-click to destroy or normal click it, until you unlock it again.

This would also save devs a lot of manual restore-tasks they have to do already since many would apply this “lock” feature to the armor they wanna keep/infuse, to not delete it accidentally.

5 Likes

I got the squeak too :pensive:

Reward chest should be done away with after a certain level. I have stacks of apples,pinecones,and brick dye.

1 Like

by any chance do you know a way or a method to perhaps fix squeak sound?

The trigger is completely broken on mine now, doesn’t even pop back out anymore, I’ve contacted steam support and they are going to RMA it, they won’t do an advanced replacement this time though so will be a few days/weeks without my index again :confused:

I read that you can press trigger in and blow in it and it will quiet it for a while quest controllers are not made to last!

My Oculus controllers squeak but it’s 100% from being a runemage lol

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.