Please lower the Shaman lightning totem SFX volume

For some reason @Nicholas_F2 wants a louder fire totem, but I’m with @Metris_Marshmallow and find the sounds they make incredibly annoying and distracting to the point I’ve had SFX lowered the entire time I’ve been playing and I have never once heard a tank buster sound even though I’m right up there with the tank. Any Shaman worth their salt isn’t actually looking at the totems or waiting for audio cues to throw them anyways to maximize DPS so them making sound is completely irrelevant. The lightning totem in particular is so obnoxiously loud if I drop it by accident, I change classes immediately just to get the totem to despawn. I’m honestly not even sure what all SFX I’m missing out on simply because I main Shaman and don’t want to go deaf.

Please lower the lightning totem SFX volume down to something similar to the stun and fire totems.

Thank you.

4 Likes

Tbh I say lower either all of them down to fire or down to stun cause the fire and lightning are wayyyy too heckin loud
So loud I need to move away when they’re out and I’m doing nothing cause I can’t hear my discord that’s at 200%

On the note of totems, the hex totem currently gives a shield
It regenerates faster than it despawns rendering the shield totem sorts useless (I’ve not tested the values of each shield yet though)

1 Like

2 Likes

As a shaman main on my alt account I can attest that it is way too loud to the point I can barely hear others in combat without turning the SFX to below 50 percent.

2 Likes

Too loud, too bright.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.